This webinar is available to you on-demand! Click on the button to the right to watch on-demand!
About the webinar:
With 85% of companies suffering at least one ransomware attack in the last 12 months, the need for secure backup for reliable response and recovery has never been more important. Despite this, vulnerability is still prevalent with almost 50% of all workloads now hosted on the public cloud; 95% of organizations are moderately or extremely concerned about cloud security. Being proactive as well as reactive within your defense strategy is key to ensuring your organization’s success. So what are the tricks of the trade that we can employ to ensure a robust backup and recovery strategy?
Watch this webinar to learn 5 simple yet critical factors for secure cloud backup that you should be implementing today, including:
● What steps you need to be following to lock down your cloud architecture confidently.
● Proactive steps for prevention and remediation so you’re prepared for an attack.
● Why secure backups and clean recovery are so important as your last line of defense.
● Veeam: Sam Nicholls, Director, Public Cloud – Global Product Marketing
● Veeam: Michael Cade, Global Technologist
Looking for more free webinars? Head over to the TechForge website to explore the full 2023 webinar and virtual events programme. View website here.