On-Demand Webinar: Email security in 2023: Threat trends, attack examples, and how to enhance your defenses in Microsoft 365
This webinar is available to you on-demand! Just complete the form to the right to watch!
About The Webinar
Every organization has one thing in common: email remains their riskiest channel in 2023. They’re vulnerable to advanced phishing attacks that have been evolved to bypass existing defenses, and to human error and data exfiltration.
Research shows that almost every organization have had email security incidents in the last 12 months – and they’re feeling the impacts, from financial loss and operational inefficiency to customer and employee churn. As a result, enhancing email security in Microsoft 365 is a top priority for CISOs globally.
Join this webinar for:
• Insights from Egress’ latest research into email security in Microsoft 365
• Discussion about the email risk landscape in 2023, including phishing attack and data loss trends and examples
• A look at the email security market and the emergence of cloud integrated email security
• Recommendations on how to layer your email defenses in Microsoft 365 for maximum effectiveness
● Egress– Jack Chapman, VP of Threat Intelligence
● AT&T– Joshua Copeland, Cyber Security Director
Complete the form on the right to watch this webinar on-demand.
Looking for more free webinars? Head over to the TechForge website to explore the full 2023 webinar and virtual events programme. View website here.
Submit details here to view
"*" indicates required fields