To watch this session on-demand, please complete the form to the right.
ABOUT THE SESSION
Most enterprises looking to digitally transform for agility and resiliency, as well as support future business applications, will need to deploy a hybrid digital infrastructure. As organizations move rapidly to the cloud and deliver services consumed at or near the edge (e.g., AI, IoT or big data) they also need high performance, security, choice, and access to applications anywhere they do business globally.
Watch this webinar featuring our expert panel from the worlds leading digital infrastructure company – Equinix. Joining us is Matthew George, Equinix Director of Enterprise Transformation, and Principal Solutions Architects; Andy Pegg and Matt Ward.
Complete the form on the right to hear firsthand:
- How does a hybrid infrastructure help businesses meet today’s transformation challenges?
- What are the key considerations and use cases in developing and optimizing your hybrid infrastructure strategy?
- How to harness the power of the cloud to easily adopt hybrid infrastructure?
- How to balance requirements for workloads and applications on-premises, in private and public clouds and networks for the best fit?
Session speakers include:
- Duncan MacCrae – Editor In Chief – TechForge Media
- Matthew George – Director Enterprise Transformation – Equinix
- Andy Pegg – Principal Solutions Architect – Equinix
- Matt Ward – Principal Solutions Architect – Equinix
To watch this session on-demand, please complete the form to the right
Looking for more free webinars? Head over to the TechForge website to explore the full 2021 webinar and virtual events programme. View website here.