This webinar is available to you on-demand! Just complete the form to the right to watch!
About The Webinar
Toolkits make a hacker’s life easy and democratize cybercrime. These kits are constantly evolving, but it is imperative that defenders understand how they work so that they can create defenses to protect their organization.
Join Egress’ VP of Intelligence, Jack Chapman and Senior Director of Global Market Strategy, Duncan Mills, as they present the findings from their latest research into the tools that support the early stages of an attack:
• Reconnaissance – the latest tools an attacker uses to discover what security controls their target has in place.
• Weaponization – guided walk through of how easy tool kits are to acquire and how they are used.
• Delivery – toolkits for the dominant threat channel, email.
● Egress– Jack Chapman, VP of Threat Intelligence
● Egress – Duncan Mills, Sr Director of Market Strategy
Complete the form on the right to watch this webinar on-demand.
Looking for more free webinars? Head over to the TechForge website to explore the full 2022 webinar and virtual events programme. View website here.
Submit details here to view
"*" indicates required fields