The UK Crown Commercial Services has included 1Place as a certified supplier on the Government’s G-Cloud 13 procurement framework, bringing powerful and affordable data migration and management services to public sector organisations.
Part of the Government’s Digital Marketplace, the G-Cloud framework is designed to ensure the public sector has access to proven and cost-effective cloud software and services via an online platform.
Stephen Priestnall, cloud solutions director at 1Place, said: “1Place offers a high performance and scalable solution with easy-to-understand per hour pricing. Achieving the G-Cloud 13 certification is a milestone in the development and adoption of 1Place and demonstrates our commitment to delivering greater value and choice to the public sector.”
The approval means that any public sector organisations – including central government, local councils and NHS Trusts – can now trial and use 1Place without the need for extended procurement and testing cycles, bringing a wide range of functionality and services within easy reach. These include:
- Ultra-fast database migrations including Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL
- Support for database migrations AWS, Azure, Google and Oracle clouds
- Real-time and zero downtime for mission critical data and applications
- Database conversions to cloud native product sets
- AWS partner certified resources
- Migration assessment, planning and moves
- Cloud sizing and costing estimations before moving
- Knowledge transfer and internal staffing training and support
- Program and project management
- Managed services and monitoring.
Priestnall added: “1Place is a scalable solution that simplifies data migration and management as well as pricing. We look forward to building on our extensive public-sector experience and supporting more organisations on their Cloud migration and modernisation journeys.”