How much data is generated in one minute? [infographic]
By Christine Heckart
We’ve all heard and understand big data issues: volume, velocity, and variety. But when breaking it down into simple terms, how much data do you think is generated every minute across common platforms?
The answers may shock you. Just remember when reading through that all of these transactions occur in one minute, every day.
(Thanks to Domo for the infographic!)
- » How cloud software companies can cut costs – without impacting on quality
- » A guide to computational storage: Boosting performance for SSD storage arrays
- » Edge computing and ITOps: Analysing the opportunities and challenges ahead
- » 5G, the edge, and the disruption of the cloud: Why now is the time for change
- » IBM CEO Ginni Rometty to step down: Analysing the cloud strategy and in-tray for the new boss