Cloud and business technology trends to watch in 2013
"The fact that we live in very uncertain times makes investment decision-making even more difficult. With continuing instability across the global markets and even in locations with historically robust growth - such as China and India - the outlook for IT services in 2013 is unpredictable," said Jens Butler, principal analyst, IT Services at Ovum.
Ovum believes that business leaders will be looking for greater reliability in their IT usage and - as a consequence - seeking stability, capability and accessibility among their external service providers ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » The decade in cloud: Analysing the ‘remarkable transformation’ through SaaS, IaaS and PaaS rise
- » Why attaining hybrid IT nirvana means a mix of digital growth and 'digital trust'
- » The war rages on for AWS, Azure and Google Cloud: Exploring the battlefield and strategy for 2020
- » Get ready for a seismic shift in business structure for 2020 – underpinned by cloud
- » Microsoft to launch cloud data centre region in Israel