Cloud and business technology trends to watch in 2013
"The fact that we live in very uncertain times makes investment decision-making even more difficult. With continuing instability across the global markets and even in locations with historically robust growth - such as China and India - the outlook for IT services in 2013 is unpredictable," said Jens Butler, principal analyst, IT Services at Ovum.
Ovum believes that business leaders will be looking for greater reliability in their IT usage and - as a consequence - seeking stability, capability and accessibility among their external service providers ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » What will drive 2020 in cloud governance? In a hybrid world, a solid strategy is key
- » Melissa Di Donato, CEO, SUSE: On cloud journeys, hyperscaler complexity, and daring to be different
- » Google Cloud unveils retail updates, expands Lowe’s and Wayfair partnerships
- » Bundesliga goes all-in on AWS, cites ML and AI expertise for archiving as key
- » Edge computing and ITOps: Analysing the opportunities and challenges ahead