Companies afraid to move to the cloud because of government snooping
Cloud security is once again on the agenda after a report from Lieberman Research showed that nearly half of IT professionals were wary of keeping sensitive data in the cloud due to government intervention.
The survey was conducted at November’s Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Congress and found that the majority of respondents prefer to keep their most sensitive data on private networks rather than on the cloud.
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Alibaba Cloud breaks $1.5bn in revenues amid hope of eCommerce migration encouragement
- » Spotting the elephant in the room: Why cloud will not burst colo’s bubble just yet
- » The top 10 cybersecurity companies to watch in 2020: How AI and ML is a key differentiator
- » How financial services can stay secure in the cloud: A guide
- » Amazon wins injunction to temporarily halt Microsoft JEDI contract award – reports