Companies afraid to move to the cloud because of government snooping
Cloud security is once again on the agenda after a report from Lieberman Research showed that nearly half of IT professionals were wary of keeping sensitive data in the cloud due to government intervention.
The survey was conducted at November’s Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Congress and found that the majority of respondents prefer to keep their most sensitive data on private networks rather than on the cloud.
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » If your enterprise is still on the fence around cloud - here's what you need to know today
- » IBM touts first financial services-specific public cloud after Bank of America collaboration
- » Why the future of data security in the cloud is programmable
- » The rise of obfuscated VPN servers and their use cases: A guide
- » The rise of SD-WAN: How scaling cloud services is key to growing a digital business