Experience key to exploiting cloud value, says new report
Albert Einstein once said that the only source of knowledge is experience. And in terms of cloud computing, the latest report from RightScale, subtitled “How cloud maturity unlocks cloud value” emphasises that to a tee.
The second annual RightScale State of the Cloud Report, surveying 625 respondents from execs to cloud practitioners, found a wide array of interesting takeaways, but the key theme running through the research was that the more time you spend on cloud, the more revenue you’ll get out of it in the long run.
This graph shows in particular how companies with more stake in cloud computing were reaping the rewards:
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Melissa Di Donato, CEO, SUSE: On cloud journeys, hyperscaler complexity, and daring to be different
- » Why attaining hybrid IT nirvana means a mix of digital growth and 'digital trust'
- » Why CIOs and CTOs need to realise digital business transformation requires collaboration
- » Goodbye 2019, hello 2020: The year in cloud reviewed – and what is on the horizon
- » Cloud infrastructure trends: Usage continues to rise – with AWS-VMware workloads soaring in parallel