Avaya’s cloud UC strategy continues to evolve
Brian Riggs, Principal Analyst, Enterprise Telecoms
At Enterprise Connect in March 2013 Avaya introduced a set of platforms on which its partners – which include operators, systems integrators, and resellers – can build to offer fully hosted communications services. The move is a marked departure for the company, whose revenues are derived mainly from selling communications software and solutions that enterprises deploy on-premise.
Avaya also has a services business that sells managed and hosted communications services to a highly restricted set of business customers. Last month’s announcement, however, represented something new for the ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Tipping the scales in the cloud: From security risk to security’s friend
- » Hyperscaler cloud capex declines – but ‘enormous barriers’ remain to reach the top table
- » Why the real multi-cloud motivator is choice - rather than lock-in
- » Google confirms network congestion as contributor to four-hour cloud outage
- » The cloud awakens: What needs to happen now to move from teenage kicks to adulthood