Cloud and big data – a fusion of two innovative IT trends
As market awareness and adoption increases, so customer confidence and clarity is growing and companies are better able to evaluate the benefits and challenges that big data presents their individual organisations.
It’s not surprising to see that big data is the top IT spending priority in Gartner’s recent global forecast. These figures correlate with Cisco’s recent CloudWatch survey, which found that Big Data will be an important aspect of IT strategy and is set to increase in importance over the next 12 ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Think of data as the new uranium rather than the new oil – and treat it like it’s toxic
- » McAfee notes the gap between cloud-first and cloud-only – yet optimism reigns on success
- » Cyber and the cloud: Overcoming the key security challenges amid multi-cloud rise
- » The importance of securing multi-cloud manufacturing systems in a Zero Trust world
- » AWS re:Invent 2019 keynote: ML and quantum moves amid modernisation and transformation message