Cloud and big data – a fusion of two innovative IT trends
As market awareness and adoption increases, so customer confidence and clarity is growing and companies are better able to evaluate the benefits and challenges that big data presents their individual organisations.
It’s not surprising to see that big data is the top IT spending priority in Gartner’s recent global forecast. These figures correlate with Cisco’s recent CloudWatch survey, which found that Big Data will be an important aspect of IT strategy and is set to increase in importance over the next 12 ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Why businesses fail to maximise the value of data visualisation
- » Why the future of data security in the cloud is programmable
- » How cloud technologies continue to enable innovation in the pharmaceutical industry
- » Which AWS container orchestration platform is best for your organisation? A guide
- » Why cloud IT infrastructure demand continues to fluctuate as 2019 draws to a close