5 reasons why small businesses choose the cloud
Expanding a business however means more people, bigger servers, more complex IT management, more computers and ultimately, more data to manage.
The solution to this is increasingly being seen to be cloud computing with its offerings ranging from dedicated servers, managed hosting and so on.
Small businesses have embraced this new way of facilitating business expansion, using it to control data and finance management. Here are five reasons why small businesses are choosing the cloud:
1. Using cloud servers means that you’ll be getting protection 24/7. Your information will be constantly monitored remotely and companies experiencing power cuts or hacker infiltrations will have their systems and data secure.
2. Cloud servers will simplify your filing system considerably as data can be saved in all sorts of formats. It’s all very easily configured.
3. Doing things that were usually lengthy and rather arduous such as sending out bulk emails for marketing, file sharing with many people and so on are shortened. Certain cloud services will designate certain sections of data to be shared with users – very useful indeed.
4. Cloud servers offer unprecedented accessibility. You can get your information anywhere, on any device, whenever you like, so long as you have an internet connection.
5. IT professionals will find it easy to modify and tailor to a particular business’ needs. Businesses all have different models and different ways of doing things. Having a cloud server solution ensures that you can change the way information is stored and accessed, right from the data structure through to the colour of certain tabs!
- » New figures show increasing Chinese influence across Asia Pacific cloud markets
- » Why the real multi-cloud motivator is choice - rather than lock-in
- » The cloud awakens: What needs to happen now to move from teenage kicks to adulthood
- » Hyperscaler cloud capex declines – but ‘enormous barriers’ remain to reach the top table