Cloud impact and adoption until 2015 [infographic]
Among other points, Axway explains that cloud in 2012 has become "serious" as the "hype is over", with strong adoption of mobile devices in 2013 resulting in cloud dominating enterprise IT organisations in 2014.
Paul French, Axway vice president, said: "It is important that [enterprise IT organisations] assess their organisation’s needs in relation to which type of cloud to adopt, how they will meet their service level agreements, what enterprise application stores or marketplaces they will develop or adopt and the service management role that the IT department will play in the adoption.”
This handy infographic goes through their forecast step by step, quoting supporting research from Gartner, IDC and Forrester in the process.
- » Transitions, tracking and teams: How to get your initiatives up to multi-cloud nine
- » CircleCI aims to further break down the ‘hornet’s nest’ of continuous delivery with EMEA expansion
- » A guide to enterprise cloud cost management – understanding and reducing costs
- » How cloud technologies continue to enable innovation in the pharmaceutical industry
- » If your enterprise is still on the fence around cloud - here's what you need to know today