Cloud impact and adoption until 2015 [infographic]
Among other points, Axway explains that cloud in 2012 has become "serious" as the "hype is over", with strong adoption of mobile devices in 2013 resulting in cloud dominating enterprise IT organisations in 2014.
Paul French, Axway vice president, said: "It is important that [enterprise IT organisations] assess their organisation’s needs in relation to which type of cloud to adopt, how they will meet their service level agreements, what enterprise application stores or marketplaces they will develop or adopt and the service management role that the IT department will play in the adoption.”
This handy infographic goes through their forecast step by step, quoting supporting research from Gartner, IDC and Forrester in the process.
- » IDC: Global spending on public cloud services and infrastructure to reach £398bn in 2023
- » The top 10 cybersecurity companies to watch in 2019 - and the key trends to explore
- » Google Cloud to acquire storage provider Elastifile, further reinforces enterprise ambitions
- » Why CEOs crave digital transformation results – and the greater impact on business growth
- » Overcoming the skills gap for cloud and digital: Where does security and automation fit in?