What considerations must a CIO make when moving to the cloud?
We have to face facts: cloud uptake is on the rise.
Indeed, deployments are set to double by 2015, and up to 200,000 UK jobs will be created by cloud computing technologies between 2011 and 2015.
CIOs therefore have to accept that cloud is here, and here to stay. So what considerations must a CIO make when moving to the cloud, even if he is entirely unwilling to do so?!
Below, I have outlined some tips for any CIO who is either looking to move to the cloud, or indeed, is being pushed into making the move by his CFO or CEO...
Do I understand what cloud is and what it can do for my business?
As cloud computing adoption grows, so does the hype surrounding it. Everyone’s talking about the benefits that can be achieved by moving to ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Amazon wins injunction to temporarily halt Microsoft JEDI contract award – reports
- » Microsoft to launch cloud data centre region in Israel
- » Oracle and Microsoft extend cloud connectivity partnership with Amsterdam hub
- » Hybrid cloud environments: A guide to the best applications, workloads, and strategies
- » Microsoft posts more strong financials and 62% Azure growth – with differentiation key to success