Antenna unveils new SaaS for enterprise app development
A new SaaS offering has been released in order to help businesses develop their own enterprise apps or consumer apps.
Antenna Software has revealed its new service, AMPchroma, as a means to create and deploy applications from one console, including native web-apps, hybrid web-apps, mobile websites and entire corporate app stores.
The solution also enables IT departments to oversee app development and unify strategies, alongside keeping costs down as the company ‘goes mobile’.
Jim Hemmer, CEO of Antenna, said: “AMPchroma allows technical and non-technical users alike to deploy any kind of mobile project quickly, and because the whole suite is hosted in the cloud, it can be done in an extremely collaborative, flexible and cost-effective manner, increasing productivity, visibility, and engagement in the process."
The launch coincides with the Mobile Business Forecast 2012 report, which highlighted that frustrations including costs, management and timescale are growing, whilst US and UK businesses are embracing mobile at an increasing rate.
Eugene Signorini, Senior Vice President of Research for Yankee Group, said: “Today an organization must consider the entire mobile experience and approach enterprise mobility in a holistic, unified fashion to satisfy both employees and customers and drive new revenues and growth."
- » McAfee notes the gap between cloud-first and cloud-only – yet optimism reigns on success
- » Alibaba Cloud releases Alink machine learning algorithm to GitHub
- » How to excel at secured cloud migrations through shared responsibility: A guide
- » Microsoft and AT&T expand upon partnership to deliver Azure services on 5G core
- » Why cybersecurity needs to focus more on customer endpoints going forward