Where does Forrester see cloud computing in 2013?
With 2013 just around the corner, it’s not surprising to see many companies rolling out their 2013 tech predictions – and it’s even less of a surprise that cloud computing features heavily.
Analyst house Forrester has revealed its top 10 cloud computing predictions for next year, with all the contributors to the Forrester cloud playbook giving their view before narrowing down their insight to the best 10 enterprise cloud ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » China cloud infrastructure services grew 67% in Q419 says Canalys – as Covid-19 response praised
- » CircleCI raises $100m in series E funding to move CI/CD further mainstream
- » How Covid-19 will impact IT and tech spending for 2020 and beyond
- » Microsoft to acquire Affirmed Networks to get onto AWS’ wavelength
- » Realising the impact of unsecured container deployments: A guide