Where does Forrester see cloud computing in 2013?
With 2013 just around the corner, it’s not surprising to see many companies rolling out their 2013 tech predictions – and it’s even less of a surprise that cloud computing features heavily.
Analyst house Forrester has revealed its top 10 cloud computing predictions for next year, with all the contributors to the Forrester cloud playbook giving their view before narrowing down their insight to the best 10 enterprise cloud ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Delusions of infrastructure grandeur: How cloud-native brings its own complexity
- » Calculating the Kube roots: Why 2019’s KubeCon represented a milestone for the industry
- » How to prevent AIOps from becoming just another cog in the machine
- » McAfee notes gap between cloud competence and transformation – with CASBs key to success
- » What matters most in business intelligence 2019: Key enterprise use cases