Where does Forrester see cloud computing in 2013?
With 2013 just around the corner, it’s not surprising to see many companies rolling out their 2013 tech predictions – and it’s even less of a surprise that cloud computing features heavily.
Analyst house Forrester has revealed its top 10 cloud computing predictions for next year, with all the contributors to the Forrester cloud playbook giving their view before narrowing down their insight to the best 10 enterprise cloud ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Data centre M&A broke the 100 deal barrier in 2019 – driven by private equity
- » Human error and misconfigurations primary source of Kubernetes security snafus, report says
- » Google Cloud acquires Cornerstone to help customers migrate their mainframes
- » Partnerships key for public cloud vendors to succeed in IoT analytics, says ABI Research
- » Hedera Hashgraph selects Google Cloud as preferred cloud provider