Where does Forrester see cloud computing in 2013?
With 2013 just around the corner, it’s not surprising to see many companies rolling out their 2013 tech predictions – and it’s even less of a surprise that cloud computing features heavily.
Analyst house Forrester has revealed its top 10 cloud computing predictions for next year, with all the contributors to the Forrester cloud playbook giving their view before narrowing down their insight to the best 10 enterprise cloud ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » The cloud migration landscape: Multi-cloud and hybrid battle for supremacy as security remains key
- » Why IT security solutions spending will reach $133.8 billion
- » Organisations looking to get best of breed and guaranteed app availability with ‘true’ multi-cloud
- » The state of cloud business intelligence 2019: Digging down on Dresner’s analysis
- » Why Africa’s cloud and data centre ecosystem will – eventually – be a land of serious opportunity