The Benefits of Cloud Computing [INFOGRAPHIC]
As companies ebb and flow with today’s IT trends, the topic of Cloud Computing continues to be a hot topic – and with good reason too. Adoption of Cloud is on the rise according to our VMworld survey showing more than 75% of attendees planning to use Cloud.
Twice as many small business IT professionals are using Cloud solutions in 2011, compared to the second half of 2010. Even further still, those numbers keep increasing; CRN projected that Cloud Computing spending will have reached $100 billion by 2014.
The trends are clear and although there is no single universal reason to use Cloud, the multitude of answers continues to resonate well with businesses of any size.
- » Microsoft and AT&T expand upon partnership to deliver Azure services on 5G core
- » Winning the IT availability war: How to combat costly downtime
- » How to excel at secured cloud migrations through shared responsibility: A guide
- » Study shows continued cloud maturation in Nordics – with manufacturing a standout
- » McAfee notes the gap between cloud-first and cloud-only – yet optimism reigns on success