The Benefits of Cloud Computing [INFOGRAPHIC]
As companies ebb and flow with today’s IT trends, the topic of Cloud Computing continues to be a hot topic – and with good reason too. Adoption of Cloud is on the rise according to our VMworld survey showing more than 75% of attendees planning to use Cloud.
Twice as many small business IT professionals are using Cloud solutions in 2011, compared to the second half of 2010. Even further still, those numbers keep increasing; CRN projected that Cloud Computing spending will have reached $100 billion by 2014.
The trends are clear and although there is no single universal reason to use Cloud, the multitude of answers continues to resonate well with businesses of any size.
- » Capgemini report shows why AI is the future of cybersecurity
- » The rise of Office 365 phishing scams: How one compromised account can cost millions
- » How AWS certifications are increasing tech salaries by up to $12k per year
- » How the energy industry is embracing cloud computing: Three key areas of success
- » The Globe and Mail moves to AWS, combining SageMaker with Sophi analytics platform