Securing Your Journey to the Cloud [Infographic]
In a day and age, we are rapidly approaching the point where companies desire that most, if not all, business applications get deployed on hypervisors. With many companies now deploying a majority of their applications on virtualized servers, it is possible to examine their infrastructure to see how they did it and what they gained in operational returns.
Going along with this trend, I felt it necessary to share this infographic I came across a while back. In a recent Aberdeen survey, IT professionals reported that, on average, they had virtualized 47% of their applications. However, some of the companies within the same study reported virtualization rates as high as 68%. What are the virtualization methods that enabled these leader companies to gain more from virtualization and far exceed the average?
Lastly, on a related note, I invite you to join us for an informative webinar, Your Journey to the Cloud: Four Steps to Virtualization Success, with Aberdeen Group on Wednesday, 9/21.
- » Alibaba Cloud looks to integrated and intelligent future at Beijing summit
- » Joining the dots: Equipping the hybrid cloud to meet the needs of the digital enterprise
- » Best practices for global enterprises moving to multi-cloud environments: How SD-WAN can help
- » Why we should take the brakes off digital transformation with cloud-based connectivity
- » The cloud in 2020: Enterprise compatibility with edge computing, containers and serverless