The Cloud Computing Stratosphere [Infographic]
Visualizing the world of Cloud-based services today is easier said than done. However, infographics have made categorical snapshots of this growing environment a bit easier to navigate. I came across a pretty decent infographic this week that takes a stab at getting a snapshot of the Cloud market.
The Horn Group put together this infographic to help visualize the market. According to Read Write Web, “they sought out Forrester Research for context and guidance” in making this visual mapping accurate. They broke down the Cloud-based services market according to four “stratospheres”:
- Communications and Social Applications
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
As RWW points out, there are some missing companies, but overall, it gives a nice, clean snapshot into the world of Cloud-based business services. Enjoy!
- » How to excel at secured cloud migrations through shared responsibility: A guide
- » Improving application performance in the age of complex infrastructure: A guide
- » AWS files paperwork to challenge Microsoft JEDI deal – reports
- » Cloud hyperscaler benchmark report shows China connectivity as a vital issue for all
- » How smart cybersecurity solutions are increasingly powered by AI and ML