Infographic of Cloud Computing Outlook 2011
Today Cloud.com, Zenoss and BitNami released the results of a recent survey to determine the key IT objectives and obstacles to cloud adoption. The survey respondent base consisted of the development communities from BitNami, CloudStack and Zenoss Core, all open source projects, and included more than 500 IT professionals. For an analysis of the results see Cloud Computing Survey Finds Scalability and Cost Savings Driving Cloud Adoption on CloudTweaks.com. The following Infographic is based on the survey results.
- » How a multi-cloud approach works and what it means for your organisation: A guide
- » Microsoft cites ‘layers’ of Azure and cloud depth in more positive financial results
- » Databricks secures $250m funding as a16z claims its victory in big data platforms
- » AWS hits $7.4bn in Q4 revenues, comprised three quarters of 2018 overall Amazon profit
- » SAP bets big after breaking €20bn in 2018 cloud and software revenues