Infographic of Cloud Computing Outlook 2011
Today Cloud.com, Zenoss and BitNami released the results of a recent survey to determine the key IT objectives and obstacles to cloud adoption. The survey respondent base consisted of the development communities from BitNami, CloudStack and Zenoss Core, all open source projects, and included more than 500 IT professionals. For an analysis of the results see Cloud Computing Survey Finds Scalability and Cost Savings Driving Cloud Adoption on CloudTweaks.com. The following Infographic is based on the survey results.
- » The state of the MSP in 2019: Why flexibility and further moves to the cloud are key
- » How the energy industry is embracing cloud computing: Three key areas of success
- » How public cloud will become the driving force for connected cars
- » The rise of Office 365 phishing scams: How one compromised account can cost millions
- » A comprehensive guide to selecting SaaS project monitoring tools