Infographic of Cloud Computing Outlook 2011
Today Cloud.com, Zenoss and BitNami released the results of a recent survey to determine the key IT objectives and obstacles to cloud adoption. The survey respondent base consisted of the development communities from BitNami, CloudStack and Zenoss Core, all open source projects, and included more than 500 IT professionals. For an analysis of the results see Cloud Computing Survey Finds Scalability and Cost Savings Driving Cloud Adoption on CloudTweaks.com. The following Infographic is based on the survey results.
- » How the HR industry has seen cost optimisation with SaaS: Exploring next steps
- » The cloud migration landscape: Multi-cloud and hybrid battle for supremacy as security remains key
- » Getting past cloud cost confusion: How to avoid the vendors' traps and win
- » Organisations looking to get best of breed and guaranteed app availability with ‘true’ multi-cloud
- » Financial services moving to hybrid cloud – but rearchitecting legacy systems remains a challenge