Infographic of Cloud Computing Outlook 2011
Today Cloud.com, Zenoss and BitNami released the results of a recent survey to determine the key IT objectives and obstacles to cloud adoption. The survey respondent base consisted of the development communities from BitNami, CloudStack and Zenoss Core, all open source projects, and included more than 500 IT professionals. For an analysis of the results see Cloud Computing Survey Finds Scalability and Cost Savings Driving Cloud Adoption on CloudTweaks.com. The following Infographic is based on the survey results.
- » Don’t expect AI software companies to gobble up revenues SaaS-style, warns a16z
- » IBM CEO Ginni Rometty to step down: Analysing the cloud strategy and in-tray for the new boss
- » SAP announces solid Q419 revenues – but decline in new cloud bookings causes concern
- » Netskope secures $340m in funding at $3bn valuation to further cloud security mission
- » 5G, the edge, and the disruption of the cloud: Why now is the time for change