40% of SaaS companies use AWS to deliver their apps, according to Pacific Quest
- 40% of SaaS companies are using Amazon Web Services (AWS) to deliver their apps today.
- Median subscription gross margins for SaaS companies in 2015 are 78%.
- Overall, SaaS companies are projecting median revenue growth of 46% in 2015.
- Channel sales and inside sales strategies delivered the highest revenue growth rates in 2014.
- Companies in the $5M – $7.5M range achieved 70% revenue growth in 2014, surpassing the median 36% growth rate last year.
These and many other insights are from the 2015 Pacific Crest...