Exploring the 2019 cloud computing jobs market: Salaries, locations, and the best companies to work for
- $146,350 is the median salary for cloud computing professionals in 2018
- There are 50,248 cloud computing positions available in the U.S. today available from 3,701 employers and 101,913 open positions worldwide today
- Oracle, Deloitte and Amazon have the highest number of open cloud computing jobs today
- Java, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), software development, DevOps, Docker and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) are the most in-demand skills
- Washington DC, Arlington-Alexandria, VA, San Francisco-Oakland-Hayward, CA, New York-Newark-Jersey City, NY, San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, CA,...