Cloud cited as key driver for redefining CIO role [infographic]
A new survey from Brocade has revealed the extent of the changing CIO role in enterprise – and put cloud adoption as a major driver of it.
The research, which asked 100 CIOs from the EMEA sector (Europe, Middle East, Africa) found the following top-line takeaways ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » The cloud bloat: Counting calories to prevent unnecessary waste
- » Microsoft catching up with Salesforce in SaaS revenues, argues research
- » Why CIOs are worrying about the future of their IT infrastructure – and their own role
- » Are the costs of cloud implementations overruling the benefits?
- » Why the era of the intelligent cloud has arrived