Cloud cited as key driver for redefining CIO role [infographic]
A new survey from Brocade has revealed the extent of the changing CIO role in enterprise – and put cloud adoption as a major driver of it.
The research, which asked 100 CIOs from the EMEA sector (Europe, Middle East, Africa) found the following top-line takeaways ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Latest research studies examine enterprise cloud and big data adoption strategies
- » CIO survey reveals importance of mainframe – but also the skills gap with it
- » The CXO view: We’re still unconvinced on cloud storage security
- » The five ways to make cloud success a reality for your business
- » Four in five execs think conventional security is not enough for cloud environments