Cloud cited as key driver for redefining CIO role [infographic]
A new survey from Brocade has revealed the extent of the changing CIO role in enterprise – and put cloud adoption as a major driver of it.
The research, which asked 100 CIOs from the EMEA sector (Europe, Middle East, Africa) found the following top-line takeaways ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Four in five SMEs “fully adapted” to the cloud by 2020, report forecasts
- » Four ways OpenStack improves enterprise IT
- » Business technology literacy in the cloud computing era
- » Aggressive cloud adopters get competitive advantage, roars latest research
- » Assessing how cloud computing has transformed the workspace