Cloud cited as key driver for redefining CIO role [infographic]
A new survey from Brocade has revealed the extent of the changing CIO role in enterprise – and put cloud adoption as a major driver of it.
The research, which asked 100 CIOs from the EMEA sector (Europe, Middle East, Africa) found the following top-line takeaways ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Cloud playing a more significant role in day to day work for SMB employees
- » Government agencies approaching tipping point with cloud adoption
- » Bring your own cloud: Understanding the right policies for employees
- » Why the future is cloud autonomics
- » UK cloud adoption continues to rise – and WS2003 shutdown will accelerate it further