Cloud cited as key driver for redefining CIO role [infographic]
A new survey from Brocade has revealed the extent of the changing CIO role in enterprise – and put cloud adoption as a major driver of it.
The research, which asked 100 CIOs from the EMEA sector (Europe, Middle East, Africa) found the following top-line takeaways ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Box partners with Microsoft to enable collaboration through Office
- » The hype around cloud computing has been justified, say enterprises
- » Microsoft gives $500k of Azure credits, Office 365 subscriptions to Y Combinator startups
- » New report assesses the importance of cloud services to SMBs for marketing and collaboration
- » Most UK employees unaware of employers’ cloud computing policy, claims research