Cloud cited as key driver for redefining CIO role [infographic]
A new survey from Brocade has revealed the extent of the changing CIO role in enterprise – and put cloud adoption as a major driver of it.
The research, which asked 100 CIOs from the EMEA sector (Europe, Middle East, Africa) found the following top-line takeaways ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » A CIO writes (sort of): I’m terrified of cloud lock-in - what should I do?
- » Adidas Group launches on Dropbox Enterprise for “seamless collaboration”
- » Why CIOs need to be strong in picking a cloud strategy – and sticking to it
- » Research suggests “tactical rather than strategic” cloud adoption in ASEAN
- » The top five concerns and takeaways from the techUK cloud security panel