Cloud cited as key driver for redefining CIO role [infographic]
A new survey from Brocade has revealed the extent of the changing CIO role in enterprise – and put cloud adoption as a major driver of it.
The research, which asked 100 CIOs from the EMEA sector (Europe, Middle East, Africa) found the following top-line takeaways ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » The CIO focus on public cloud: "A viable option, but not a top consideration”
- » A roundup of cloud computing forecasts and market estimates for 2015
- » Financial firms accessing cloud more readily yet roadblocks still remain, say CSA
- » The hype around cloud computing has been justified, say enterprises
- » Finland has biggest take up of cloud computing services in EU, research reveals