Cloud cited as key driver for redefining CIO role [infographic]
A new survey from Brocade has revealed the extent of the changing CIO role in enterprise – and put cloud adoption as a major driver of it.
The research, which asked 100 CIOs from the EMEA sector (Europe, Middle East, Africa) found the following top-line takeaways ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Why Hong Kong is playing “cloud catch up” – but moving quickly
- » Gartner argues cloud email is still immature – but gaining traction
- » Enterprise storage migration: Reliability key – but UK lagging behind
- » Cloud pricing “starting to stabilise” after continued cuts, research argues
- » Microsoft announces $1bn cloud pledge for “public good”