Cloud cited as key driver for redefining CIO role [infographic]
A new survey from Brocade has revealed the extent of the changing CIO role in enterprise – and put cloud adoption as a major driver of it.
The research, which asked 100 CIOs from the EMEA sector (Europe, Middle East, Africa) found the following top-line takeaways ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Why CIOs cannot ‘blindly trust’ public cloud services in their organisation
- » The ‘cloud shift’ grows: Gartner predicts more than $1tn IT spend affected by 2020
- » Google study: Examining how cloud trust relates to business performance
- » 95% of enterprises say their cloud office migration has been a success
- » Gartner forecasts the end of ‘no-cloud’ corporate policies by 2020