Cloud cited as key driver for redefining CIO role [infographic]
A new survey from Brocade has revealed the extent of the changing CIO role in enterprise – and put cloud adoption as a major driver of it.
The research, which asked 100 CIOs from the EMEA sector (Europe, Middle East, Africa) found the following top-line takeaways ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Cloud and IT skills gap comes to the fore again in new research
- » Five key cloud trends to look forward to in 2017: Containers, AI, and more
- » Cloud leaders enjoy greater agility – but it’s easier than you think to get there
- » CIOs fear outdated IT budgeting is slowing down cloud adoption
- » Five reasons why every CIO needs an integration roadmap in 2017