Cloud cited as key driver for redefining CIO role [infographic]
A new survey from Brocade has revealed the extent of the changing CIO role in enterprise – and put cloud adoption as a major driver of it.
The research, which asked 100 CIOs from the EMEA sector (Europe, Middle East, Africa) found the following top-line takeaways ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Microsoft turns off unlimited OneDrive for Office 365, blames greedy users
- » FCA argues no “fundamental reason” why financial firms cannot move to the cloud
- » Why UK CIOs are dissatisfied with their cloud providers
- » How the boardroom is becoming the key driver of cloud adoption
- » Stop talking about cloud – and start talking about what cloud can enable