Cloud cited as key driver for redefining CIO role [infographic]
A new survey from Brocade has revealed the extent of the changing CIO role in enterprise – and put cloud adoption as a major driver of it.
The research, which asked 100 CIOs from the EMEA sector (Europe, Middle East, Africa) found the following top-line takeaways ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » More than half of enterprises choosing cloud by default, survey says
- » SAP aims to succeed in the cloud – but can it be the next IoT giant?
- » How the financial services industry is slowly waking up to cloud computing
- » Hypervisors in cloud computing: What is out there for you?
- » More money in big data initiatives, Gartner argues – but is the ROI still unclear?