Cloud cited as key driver for redefining CIO role [infographic]
A new survey from Brocade has revealed the extent of the changing CIO role in enterprise – and put cloud adoption as a major driver of it.
The research, which asked 100 CIOs from the EMEA sector (Europe, Middle East, Africa) found the following top-line takeaways ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Cisco argues global cloud traffic to hit 14 ZB by 2020 in latest study
- » Why are CIOs demanding hybrid cloud?
- » VMware notes good and bad with decentralised IT – and how cloud is driving it
- » Service providers need to join forces to address enterprise IT complexities
- » Why analytics and data storage will lead cloud adoption in 2017