Cloud and big data – a fusion of two innovative IT trends
As market awareness and adoption increases, so customer confidence and clarity is growing and companies are better able to evaluate the benefits and challenges that big data presents their individual organisations.
It’s not surprising to see that big data is the top IT spending priority in Gartner’s recent global forecast. These figures correlate with Cisco’s recent CloudWatch survey, which found that Big Data will be an important aspect of IT strategy and is set to increase in importance over the ...
- » VMware sees software defined data centre as the future for IT as a service
- » Proactive security is required in highly regulated industries
- » Advanced analytics and data storage: You can’t use what you can’t see
- » Cloud and data explosion among big trends for enterprise IT, says survey
- » BI bites into a bigger slice of Oracle’s Red Stack