Where does Forrester see cloud computing in 2013?
With 2013 just around the corner, it’s not surprising to see many companies rolling out their 2013 tech predictions – and it’s even less of a surprise that cloud computing features heavily.
Analyst house Forrester has revealed its top 10 cloud computing predictions for next year, with all the contributors to the Forrester cloud playbook giving their view before narrowing down their insight to the best 10 enterprise ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Has software defined networking finally come of age?
- » A 2015 roundup of analytics, big data and business intelligence forecasts
- » 55% of enterprises predict cloud computing will enable new business models in three years
- » Four in five execs think conventional security is not enough for cloud environments
- » CIO survey reveals importance of mainframe – but also the skills gap with it