Where does Forrester see cloud computing in 2013?
With 2013 just around the corner, it’s not surprising to see many companies rolling out their 2013 tech predictions – and it’s even less of a surprise that cloud computing features heavily.
Analyst house Forrester has revealed its top 10 cloud computing predictions for next year, with all the contributors to the Forrester cloud playbook giving their view before narrowing down their insight to the best 10 enterprise ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Big data technology market speeding up – with NoSQL and Hadoop at forefront
- » Multi-cloud increasingly popular among enterprises – but not without its faults
- » Hypervisors in cloud computing: What is out there for you?
- » IDC outlook sees global cloud IT infrastructure revenue at $7.7bn for Q216
- » How to achieve agile-DevOps-cloud superiority in your business