Where does Forrester see cloud computing in 2013?
With 2013 just around the corner, it’s not surprising to see many companies rolling out their 2013 tech predictions – and it’s even less of a surprise that cloud computing features heavily.
Analyst house Forrester has revealed its top 10 cloud computing predictions for next year, with all the contributors to the Forrester cloud playbook giving their view before narrowing down their insight to the best 10 enterprise ...
- » Why cloud ERP adoption is faster than Gartner predicts
- » Global cloud market will be worth $121bn by next year, report finds
- » Informatica 9.6 aims to attract business users and lower cost
- » Latest cloud research notes continued struggle for channel
- » IBM couches NoSQL strategy with Cloudant acquisition