Where does Forrester see cloud computing in 2013?
With 2013 just around the corner, it’s not surprising to see many companies rolling out their 2013 tech predictions – and it’s even less of a surprise that cloud computing features heavily.
Analyst house Forrester has revealed its top 10 cloud computing predictions for next year, with all the contributors to the Forrester cloud playbook giving their view before narrowing down their insight to the best 10 enterprise ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » How the British Medical Journal ditched its old culture for a DevOps environment
- » Is a cloud-managed network right for your business?
- » Microsoft overhauls Salesforce in enterprise SaaS, Synergy argues
- » HPE still leads the way in cloud infrastructure ahead of Cisco and Dell
- » Are virtualisation workloads causing memory issues at your organisation?