Where does Forrester see cloud computing in 2013?
With 2013 just around the corner, it’s not surprising to see many companies rolling out their 2013 tech predictions – and it’s even less of a surprise that cloud computing features heavily.
Analyst house Forrester has revealed its top 10 cloud computing predictions for next year, with all the contributors to the Forrester cloud playbook giving their view before narrowing down their insight to the best 10 enterprise ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Why APIs matter in the world of virtualisation
- » Heroku delivers Performance Dynos to Europe, shows relevance of PaaS market
- » How DevOps can improve reliability when deploying with AWS
- » Enterprise cloud adoption goes up – and the bets are on SDN and NFV to make the most of it
- » How enterprises see big data analytics changing the competitive landscape next year