Where does Forrester see cloud computing in 2013?
With 2013 just around the corner, it’s not surprising to see many companies rolling out their 2013 tech predictions – and it’s even less of a surprise that cloud computing features heavily.
Analyst house Forrester has revealed its top 10 cloud computing predictions for next year, with all the contributors to the Forrester cloud playbook giving their view before narrowing down their insight to the best 10 enterprise ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Analysis: What does the role of the CIO look like in 2016?
- » Why the PaaS market is not quite what it seems
- » UK government report advocates fairer terms for cloud storage users
- » 451 Research argues ‘race to the bottom’ in cloud is a red herring
- » Latest research shows three clear tiers in cloud infrastructure services