Where does Forrester see cloud computing in 2013?
With 2013 just around the corner, it’s not surprising to see many companies rolling out their 2013 tech predictions – and it’s even less of a surprise that cloud computing features heavily.
Analyst house Forrester has revealed its top 10 cloud computing predictions for next year, with all the contributors to the Forrester cloud playbook giving their view before narrowing down their insight to the best 10 enterprise ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Severalnines: Mixing DevOps with database management and going its own way
- » Finland has biggest take up of cloud computing services in EU, research reveals
- » A roundup of cloud computing forecasts and market estimates for 2015
- » Organisations are aggressively adopting cloud – but can’t find the right security roadmap
- » Cisco and HP top cloud infrastructure equipment market, while IBM slips