Where does Forrester see cloud computing in 2013?
With 2013 just around the corner, it’s not surprising to see many companies rolling out their 2013 tech predictions – and it’s even less of a surprise that cloud computing features heavily.
Analyst house Forrester has revealed its top 10 cloud computing predictions for next year, with all the contributors to the Forrester cloud playbook giving their view before narrowing down their insight to the best 10 enterprise ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Most enterprise cloud app usage falls under shadow IT, but could this be a positive for the CIO?
- » Google launches PerfKit, open source benchmarking tool for cloud performance
- » AWS hits five year high in cloud infrastructure market share
- » DevOps adoption rises and hybrid cloud strategy deepens in new study
- » Gartner analyst muses on why so many are upset with their private cloud