Where does Forrester see cloud computing in 2013?
With 2013 just around the corner, it’s not surprising to see many companies rolling out their 2013 tech predictions – and it’s even less of a surprise that cloud computing features heavily.
Analyst house Forrester has revealed its top 10 cloud computing predictions for next year, with all the contributors to the Forrester cloud playbook giving their view before narrowing down their insight to the best 10 enterprise ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » How digital transformation drives cloud computing demand
- » Why the cloud wars are good for you: Google’s NoSQL database and the battle with Microsoft and Amazon
- » Five ways cloud service providers are making manufacturers more competitive
- » AWS continues to dominate cloud infrastructure services market
- » Gartner warns of competitive landscape shifting on IaaS