Where does Forrester see cloud computing in 2013?
With 2013 just around the corner, it’s not surprising to see many companies rolling out their 2013 tech predictions – and it’s even less of a surprise that cloud computing features heavily.
Analyst house Forrester has revealed its top 10 cloud computing predictions for next year, with all the contributors to the Forrester cloud playbook giving their view before narrowing down their insight to the best 10 enterprise ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Amazon’s market lead in infrastructure services dwindles as IBM and Microsoft claw deficit back
- » Can bare metal beat virtualised public cloud for NoSQL database performance? Internap says yes
- » A roundup of analytics, big data and business intelligence forecasts and estimates 2014
- » Cloud hardware spending passed $4bn across EMEA for 2014, IDC asserts
- » UK cloud computing usage continues to rise, CIF finds