Where does Forrester see cloud computing in 2013?
With 2013 just around the corner, it’s not surprising to see many companies rolling out their 2013 tech predictions – and it’s even less of a surprise that cloud computing features heavily.
Analyst house Forrester has revealed its top 10 cloud computing predictions for next year, with all the contributors to the Forrester cloud playbook giving their view before narrowing down their insight to the best 10 enterprise ...
- » Global spend on cloud-based integration platforms to touch $3.7bn by 2018
- » IaaS and PaaS service revenues go up and up, beat $2bn in first quarter
- » Next two years “era of the hybrid cloud”, asserts Microsoft report
- » Gartner predicts CRM will be a $36bn market by 2017
- » Informatica aims to get its “Vibe” back