Where does Forrester see cloud computing in 2013?
With 2013 just around the corner, it’s not surprising to see many companies rolling out their 2013 tech predictions – and it’s even less of a surprise that cloud computing features heavily.
Analyst house Forrester has revealed its top 10 cloud computing predictions for next year, with all the contributors to the Forrester cloud playbook giving their view before narrowing down their insight to the best 10 enterprise ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Amazon’s market lead in infrastructure services dwindles as IBM and Microsoft claw deficit back
- » Aggressive cloud adopters get competitive advantage, roars latest research
- » Four in five SMEs “fully adapted” to the cloud by 2020, report forecasts
- » Harnessing the power of Google’s cloud: Google BigQuery Analytics book extract
- » Storage: The heart of the next generation data centre