Where does Forrester see cloud computing in 2013?
With 2013 just around the corner, it’s not surprising to see many companies rolling out their 2013 tech predictions – and it’s even less of a surprise that cloud computing features heavily.
Analyst house Forrester has revealed its top 10 cloud computing predictions for next year, with all the contributors to the Forrester cloud playbook giving their view before narrowing down their insight to the best 10 enterprise ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Nutanix, HPE and Cisco top 451 rankings for servers and converged infrastructure
- » Microsoft unveils new offering to combat patent trolls in the cloud
- » Where is the true state of the cloud in 2017? Analysing two influential reports
- » Building the blockchain of success: How cloud is at the heart of it
- » Gartner: Public cloud market to reach $246bn in 2017 with IaaS and SaaS at forefront