Where does Forrester see cloud computing in 2013?
With 2013 just around the corner, it’s not surprising to see many companies rolling out their 2013 tech predictions – and it’s even less of a surprise that cloud computing features heavily.
Analyst house Forrester has revealed its top 10 cloud computing predictions for next year, with all the contributors to the Forrester cloud playbook giving their view before narrowing down their insight to the best 10 enterprise ...
- » Why cloud services spending will exceed $174bn in 2014
- » Google slashes prices for cloud platform, throws down gauntlet to Amazon
- » Microsoft’s huge hosting survey reveals hybrid adoption figures
- » Skills gap hindering government cloud adoption, survey finds
- » Open hybrid cloud: The private vs public debate is resolved