Where does Forrester see cloud computing in 2013?
With 2013 just around the corner, it’s not surprising to see many companies rolling out their 2013 tech predictions – and it’s even less of a surprise that cloud computing features heavily.
Analyst house Forrester has revealed its top 10 cloud computing predictions for next year, with all the contributors to the Forrester cloud playbook giving their view before narrowing down their insight to the best 10 enterprise ...
- » Skills gap hindering government cloud adoption, survey finds
- » Salesforce.com bangs the cloudy drum as it makes top 10 software revenue list
- » Microsoft’s huge hosting survey reveals hybrid adoption figures
- » Why cloud services spending will exceed $174bn in 2014
- » HP: Trying to stand out from the crowd in the DRaaS space