Where does Forrester see cloud computing in 2013?
With 2013 just around the corner, it’s not surprising to see many companies rolling out their 2013 tech predictions – and it’s even less of a surprise that cloud computing features heavily.
Analyst house Forrester has revealed its top 10 cloud computing predictions for next year, with all the contributors to the Forrester cloud playbook giving their view before narrowing down their insight to the best 10 enterprise ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Cloud Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » DevOps and IT jobs continue to go up the pay scale – with the US best off
- » Research argues greater confidence in public cloud security from IT pros
- » AWS, Google, IBM, Microsoft top IHS Markit cloud IT infrastructure analysis
- » Analysing effective security management in a software-defined world
- » Gartner’s cloud IaaS Magic Quadrant: AWS, Microsoft and Google a clear 1-2-3