Senior Technical Architect (Consultant)
Kineticom is an ISO certified, award-winning technical talent firm with a 12 - year history of strong recruitment in technology. We are specialized talent agents who concentrate in the Telecommunications and Emerging Information Technology markets.
Job Title: Senior Technical Architect
Location: Dallas, TX
Senior Technical Architect responsible for designing and implementing complex cloud computing solutions leveraging public cloud platforms including Force.com, Amazon Web Services, Google Apps, etc. Chosen candidate will be responsible for client communication and management, scoping, design, development, and team management. Candidates must have demonstrated experience leading design sessions, gathering and documenting requirements, designing and developing simple and elegant solutions, and managing development teams.
• Lead technical requirements gathering sessions; capture and document requirements.
• Effectively communicate design specifications through excellent written and verbal communication.
• Manage technical delivery of complex system integration and software development (including design, development, testing, and deployment).
• Use delivery methodologies (e.g., Agile) to manage projects, solutions, deliverables, etc. and to track and communicate progress.
• Provide hands-on assistance and mentoring to developers and junior technical architects.
• Use demonstrated expertise of relevant programming languages and technologies (e.g., Java, .NET, OO technologies, database development, etc.).
• Learn and master Force.com programming languages (i.e., Apex, Visualforce).
• Manage and advise our customers’ cloud computing implementations, integrations, etc.
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 5+ years of software development experience.
• Demonstrated experience and expertise using relevant technologies (e.g., web development, database development, Java, .NET, Ruby, XML, C#, HTTP, etc.).
• Demonstrated experience using proven methodologies for rapid application development.
• Demonstrated experience scoping complex solutions and providing task and resourcing recommendations.
• Consulting background strongly desired.
• Demonstrated CRM experience desired.
• Demonstrated experience with the salesforce.com API desired. Developer certification will ultimately be required.
Here at Kineticom, we truly appreciate the power of the personal network. If this role is not the right role for you; please pass it along to a friend! We would be happy to share more details with them! Thanks in advance!
JOIN THE GLOBAL HOME FOR TECHNICAL TALENT
Kineticom has been recognized recently and in the past for our dedication to quality and exceptional service. We’re pleased to announce our organization has made both the Best of Staffing Candidate List and Best of Staffing Client List again in 2012, as we have for the past 3 years running! Best of Staffing, is the nation's only satisfaction award that recognizes staffing and recruiting firms that provide exceptional service to talent & clients.
• View All Kineticom Awards
• Founded in 2000, headquarters in San Diego, CA with additional offices in • Philadelphia, PA • San Francisco, CA • Dallas, TX • Atlanta, GA • Skaneateles, NY • Calgary, AB • Vancouver, BC • Toronto, ON.
• Check out a quick video about Kineticom!