Director/Sr. Manager - Services, Methods and Operations
Location: San Francisco, CA
Specifically they are looking for you to:
• Own the development and evolution of their implementation and project management methodology
• Work with the Education organization on the development of methodology training for new and existing employees and delivery partners
• Ensure that internal and partner delivery organizations (who are delivering services under their brand) are maintaining compliance with their implementation and project management methodologies
• Lead delivery appraisals at project completion in order to continually analyze and enhance their scoping and delivery methods and approaches
• Own the development and craft the packaging of services offerings for their direct customers, OEM customers and partners, in collaboration with the Advanced Solutions group
• Work with the Education organization on the development of training for service offerings to both internal staff and delivery partner organizations
• Identify, rollout and maintain existing and new operational tools as needed
• Own time/expense management, customer billing and compliance by both internal staff and external delivery partners
• Compile, analyze and report on services business analytics using the internal Agile BI toolset
• Own the management of their internal services business administration including contracts management
• Own the management of delivery partner administration (sub-contracting agreements, time sheets, etc…)
• Be responsible for the documentation, maintenance and training of services delivery resources (both internal and partner delivery organizations) on all processes
• Own the professional services resource management function, collaborating with internal and partner service delivery organizations on resource management and scheduling
• Management and maintenance of delivery skills matrices
What we are looking for out of you:
• A True Team Player - You're a leader and you know that to get the best results, you also have to be a great team player. There will be a lot of cross functional coordination in this role. Excellent Communicator - You excel with documentation, and your verbal and written skills are top notch. You have an outstanding ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence, and are skilled with conflict resolution, presentation and small group facilitation skills.
• Organized - You have the ability to juggle and prioritize a high volume workload and handle details accurately and in a timely manner under pressure.
• Service Minded. You deliver service like you expect to receive it; with excellence and passion for customer success.
• Detail Oriented. This role requires detailed compliance and analysis; we need someone who can not only analyze the details but ensure that the details are being complied with in delivery.
• Passion and Conviction - You have the ability to inspire passion in others.
• Educated - You have a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or deep relative work experience.
• Experienced - You have at least seven years’ experience in the delivery of software-based consulting solutions; direct or indirect methodology development preferred.
• BI Domain Knowledge - Experience with analytics, data, databases or business intelligence preferred but not required. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
About the company:
They deliver the industry’s first comprehensive business analytics suite available in the Cloud or on premise, behind the corporate firewall. They offer a single, powerful solution which includes all the components required for advanced business intelligence (BI) and analytics so that deployment is quick, easy and affordable without compromising on functionality.
They provide the rich feature-set customers expect from enterprise-class BI while being affordable for the midsized organization. Whether delivered in the Cloud or on site, they are faster to deploy, more affordable and offer greater time-to-value than traditional BI mega-vendors while still providing the rich BI functionality for which they are known including:
• Unrestricted data access and integration
• ETL tools
• Comprehensive reports and analytics in multiple BI styles, (including interpretive pixel-perfect and ad hoc reports, dashboards and multi-dimensional business analytics)
• Mobile delivery via iPad and mobile devices
• Web services and open API’s for easy integration
• Open, standards-based in-memory analytics with an optimized columnar data store and parallel processing that achieve dramatic gains in responsiveness
Their culture is casual yet high energy. They are passionate about their product and loyal to each other, their company and their customers. They value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world.